This guide is founded on the MLA Handbook, 8th ed. For more details and examples, consult the MLA Handbook. This is a print reference amount that will be for sale in the Ely Library Reference Collection (REF LB 2369 .M53 2016).
Extra MLA Style Gu >
Just how To Document Ideas: Creating a ongoing works Cited Web Page
Page Contents- C lick on a url to jump to that area.
- Put the list of works cited during the final end regarding the paper.
- Center the title, “Works Cited”, one inches through the the top of page.
- Double space between your title and the first entry.
- Double room both within and between entries.
- Start each entry flush utilizing the remaining margin.
- Indent subsequent lines one-half inch (five spaces).
- Alphabetize by mcdougal’s (or editor’s) last title.
- Entries without an author are alphabetized by name.
Author’s Last Title, First Name. Title associated with the Book. Host to Publication: Publisher, 12 Months. Medium of Publication.
Publications with a Solitary Author
Fukuyama, Francis. Our Posthuman Future: Consequences for the Biotechnology Revolution. Ny: Farrar, 2002. Read more