Pay attention, rising seniors! Summer will fly by, and also the very first day’s school will likely be here before you know it! I have listed my top 10 recommendations for you to definitely do during these next months that are few. Here we go!
1. Write a draft of one’s personal statement. I understand, I am aware. This can be overwhelming. But as soon as you get that very first draft completed, it will (mostly) be smooth sailing from there. You are going to provide yourself with lots of time to edit.
2. Brainstorm letter of recommendation writers. Whom likes you? Who understands you well? Who believes you really are a student that is solid? Make a list.
3. Ask suggestion article writers. You can do that toward the end of summer. Provide them with plenty of time to create these letters of suggestion. Make sure they truly are conscious of your deadlines and talk about that which you’d like them to deal with. You might even think about giving them a content of one’s application.
4. Make a list of colleges you have in mind and why. For many schools you’ll need to accomplish a school-specific writing component. For CommonApp schools it will be situated within the supplement. Distinguishing exactly why that school interests you will definitely help with writing these essays that https://shmoop.pro/write-my-analytical-essay-for-me/ are supplemental the fall.
5. Have a look at application checklists associated with schools on your list. Do any of those have supplemental materials? Do yo Read more